[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warrior Self-Improvement Forums • View topic - How much time do you spend on the internet?

A Total Fitness Lifestyle
Self-Improvement Resource

Warriorism HomeWarriorism ForumsTell a Friend

How much time do you spend on the internet?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil.

How much time do you spend on the internet?

Postby Kyle22 » 26 Nov 2007, 19:55

How much time do you spend on the internet? I spend a few hours a day on the internet probably. I love searching around, talking to people, and learning new things, which I can do using the internet.
Kyle22

Sponsor

Postby Asiddragon » 28 Nov 2007, 13:05

I spend as much time as I need to. it can suck you in, worse than TV.
"The way of the Warrior is passion in action, a hurricane at bliss in reaction".
Asiddragon

Re: How much time do you spend on the internet?

Postby rhonddawaldie » 16 Apr 2013, 11:02

initially i just think that i'll be spending around an hour or two but then later i'll just find out that i've been sitting in front of my computer for around 3-4hours.
rhonddawaldie

Postby dougmccoy » 01 May 2013, 23:08

around 1-2 hrs it depends if im chatting with someone or just browsing pages.
dougmccoy

Postby yourinnerworld » 08 Apr 2014, 19:11

Unfortunately i spend about 8 hours a day on the internet and in front of the computer. From sales to invoicing its all online so its always a good to stretch and grab a coffee.
yourinnerworld

Return to Lounge