[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warrior Self-Improvement Forums • View topic - Where are you?

A Total Fitness Lifestyle
Self-Improvement Resource

Warriorism HomeWarriorism ForumsTell a Friend

Where are you?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil.

Where are you?

Postby cooltodd109 » 27 Feb 2007, 09:15

Where are you? How is it there? How long have you been there? Do you want to stay?
cooltodd109

Sponsor

Postby Jess » 29 Apr 2007, 21:31

I am currently in Canada. Woo hoo! Haha, I absolutely love it here, the weather and atmosphere are nice and clean, the people are friendly and it's a nice place to live. I've been here all my life. :)
Jess

Postby Dylz » 19 May 2007, 22:06

I am a highschool student at a private boarding school In California. My home is at Lake Tahoe.
It is my third year.
Dylz

Postby agapanthus » 01 Jun 2007, 06:56

i am from new zealand and i currently live in the wet tropics of queensland, australia.
i've been here since 1989, when i arrived with a backpack and decided to stay.

two years ago, we moved from the city to the hinterland and i LOVE it out here.
it's clean and green and isolated and the rainfall is fantastic, especially considering the drought in the rest of the country.

i love the peace and solitude out here....but it wouldn't have suited me twenty years ago at all!

i can't see myself moving any time soon.
we own five acres and a couple of sheds; we live in one and we work in the other and the views are wonderful and our families are close by.
agapanthus

Postby Mdaughdrill » 12 Jul 2007, 15:19

I live in Jasper, Alabama, a small town of 15,000 or so people within the United States of America. I have lived in this town for the entirety of my life. I hope to move to Auburn, AL around the middle of 2008 to begin the second half of my college career at Auburn University.

I hope one day to either move to some of the more historical regions of Europe or to the mountainous regions of Colorado. I am really big on nature, so it would have to be somewhere on the outskirts of a city in a more rural area.
May the Warrior within guide you on your Way,

Michael Daughdrill
Mdaughdrill

Postby Kyle22 » 22 Nov 2007, 12:15

Kyle22

Postby Asiddragon » 28 Nov 2007, 13:06

I live in london, I will move to Istanbul sometime in the near future to setup my own Production company to make action movies there.
"The way of the Warrior is passion in action, a hurricane at bliss in reaction".
Asiddragon

Return to Lounge