[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warrior Self-Improvement Forums • View topic - introduction

A Total Fitness Lifestyle
Self-Improvement Resource

Warriorism HomeWarriorism ForumsTell a Friend

introduction

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil.

introduction

Postby agapanthus » 01 Jun 2007, 06:52

hello, i'm checking in from australia.

i am married, with four cats and my husband and i run our own small company, making very gourmet handmade soap.

i'm into soapmaking, natural therapies, cooking, wine appreciation, travel and personal development.

i have the "earning a living" side of life all figured out, finally, (we do what we love, earn great money, are debt-free and answer only to our customers)....but i need lots of help with the physical warrior.

both of us need to lose weight and get fit and reduce the red wine and caffeine in our week!

i'm looking forward to meeting all of you and swapping ideas.
agapanthus

Sponsor

Postby Mdaughdrill » 12 Jul 2007, 15:22

Nice thing you have going there. My wife and I had a foray into the candle making business, but unfortunately competition is very high in my area, so we decided to devote our efforts elsewhere. It is good meeting you though, and hope to further discuss Warriorism, its various aspects, and how those aspects may be applied to one's life with you in the future.
May the Warrior within guide you on your Way,

Michael Daughdrill
Mdaughdrill

Re: introduction

Postby Charles_9 » 23 May 2014, 03:51

Nice.....This foum is seems to be interesting.
Charles_9

Return to Lounge