[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Warrior Self-Improvement Forums • View topic - What's your favorite movie?

A Total Fitness Lifestyle
Self-Improvement Resource

Warriorism HomeWarriorism ForumsTell a Friend

What's your favorite movie?

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil.

Postby Floyd » 23 Jan 2007, 22:47

Floyd

Sponsor

Postby wildalbert » 05 Mar 2007, 09:40

I really like 25th Hour. It's directed by Spike Lee, and stars Ed Norton. I don't know if it's my favorite or not, but I know I like it very much.
wildalbert

Postby Jess » 29 Apr 2007, 21:32

My favorite movies are Titanic, LOTR, Harry Potter and Star Wars. They're all very well directed and exciting! :)
Jess

Postby buktao » 30 Apr 2007, 01:07

buktao

Postby wildalbert » 30 Apr 2007, 13:27

wildalbert

Postby Mdaughdrill » 12 Jul 2007, 15:33

Through examination, I would have to state that my favorite movie is Fight Club. The various philosophies and ideologies espoused in that movie really inspire me.

I am also fond of the Matrix movies, although the first one was the best by far to me, simply because it focused more on story line than million dollar graphics, but that is just my own opinion.

Other than those two, I am more of a documentary guy. America: Freedom to Fascism, Loose Change, and An Inconvenient Truth are some of my favorites.
May the Warrior within guide you on your Way,

Michael Daughdrill
Mdaughdrill

Postby agapanthus » 14 Jul 2007, 03:03

i have the fight club movie poster in my soap workshop!
"mischief. mayhem. soap.".....perfect, really.

i cannot commit to one single movie!
i love:
brazil
where eagles dare
the good, the bad & the ugly
miller's crossing
the shawshank redemption
birdy
one flew over the cuckoo's nest

it's hopeless trying to list my favourites; i've got too many.
i like them all for different reasons, too.
agapanthus

Postby complimentarymatters » 18 Nov 2007, 17:31

complimentarymatters

Postby Kyle22 » 05 Dec 2007, 22:20

Kyle22

Bourne Identity

Postby Davion » 05 Jun 2008, 14:38

Davion

Postby Gerald » 06 Jun 2008, 12:31

maneuvering in reality
Gerald

Postby Cole » 26 Mar 2009, 20:24

Fight Club only gets better the more you watch it as you start to pick out things you missed before.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy was probably the best book to movies conversion that I have seen to date and I always enjoy re-watching them.

I just finished watching The Illusionist and I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who has not yet seen it.

But as for my favorite movie, I would have to agree with the person above who mentioned The Matrix, but not for the obvious fight scenes. I really enjoy the story behind the series but can really only stand to watch the first one as the rest were in my opinion butchered.
Cole

Postby C.Fraser » 14 May 2009, 18:08

I agree with most of the movies posted above - Fight Club and The Matrix are two of my favourites.

One movie I recently watched and just enjoyed so much, though - which may seems contradictory to the above movies - is Amelie. Just watching that movie makes my day brighter.
C.Fraser

Re: What's your favorite movie?

Postby ammyspears » 06 Sep 2011, 02:32

ammyspears

Re: What's your favorite movie?

Postby jhonebrin » 07 Dec 2011, 01:09

Mine favorite movie...Titanic..i love this movie.i have watched this movie many time...

Next

Return to Lounge